Human Resource Jobs Page 2
looking for serious individual who is self-sufficient for an Executive Recruiter position in Meridian, Idaho. We focus on placing IT and Engineering professionals nationwide.
An ideal candidate must be local and have at least two years Information Technology recruiting experience.
* Able to type 25 – 40 WPM
* High-speed broadband Internet connection
* Telephone and Unlimited Long Distance calling plan
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Must be able to cold-call candidates and companies when the need arises
* Must be organized and self-motivated
Salary Wage: Compensation is commission only
Meridian, Idaho local candidates only. This is a work-at-home position, so you must have a quiet place to work, free of interruptions.
Virtual Technical Recruiters
National staffing company looking for dynamic, aggressive and team-oriented Virtual Technical Recruiters. Excellent earning potential.
Must be authorized to work in the United States (H-1B holders, EAD holders, green card holders, US Citizens and TN Visas)
MIS Data Analyst Date
• Use of quantitative skills to conduct business analysis
• Extraction of data from existing data stores and performing ad-hoc queries
• Mining data to arrive at specific and crucial information for the organization
• Developing and executing technical processes for marketing programs and tests
• Developing and executing departmental data for performance and response purposes
• Lead the design, coding, and implementation of new production and data storage systems
• Identify and implement process, data, and reporting improvements for the organization
• Working with large and complex databases containing millions to billions of records
• Improve operational efficiencies and effectiveness
Highlights of this position are:
• Drive strategy by leveraging your analytical skills
• Be apart of the full life cycle of projects and see end results
• Collaborate across business units
• Work with top talent in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Experience real work life balance, with little travel involved
• 4 year college degree
• 1 year Data Analyst Experience
Preferred candidates for this rewarding position will have the following:
• Minimum of BS/BA in a quantitative major (i.e. business, Mathematics, Engineering, Science,
Management Information Systems, Computer Science) from a leading university
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• 3 to 5+ years of related analyst experience including but not limited to academia, consulting,
financial services or information technology industries
• Proficient with SAS and/or SQL
• Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership abilities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects while working independently and in teams
• Ability to lead small teams to complete data and reporting improvement projects
Contact: E-mail: email@example.com
Work at your own home
Work any time of the day
Work any day of the week
Full time or part time independent contractor positions available
Must have at least 10 years experience
TPO is the leader in comprehensive HR Outsourcing for small and mid-size companies in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. The basis of our success and steady growth is, and always has been, our staff – the people who work closely with our clients to move their organizations forward.
Work at home Human Resource consultant jobs now available
Verify,add and pre-screen any additional information from the qualified applicant. Providing applicants any information by the client (job details, schedule interviews, etc), make offers to qualified applicants. Inbound calls only. Will plug your headset (USB) into your computer to start receiving calls. No selling involved.
Must have a USB port headset, home computer, high speed internet, professional sounding voice, pay attention to detail, work with little or no supervision, quiet environment to work.
Virtual Recruiters Date
Experienced recruiters needed to join their team of independent recruiters. Work from home and earn an industry-leading percentage of your billings. Must have a proven track record in recruiting/staffing and the ability to develop business relationships with client companies.
Hiring career counselors. Counsel clients by online communication and telephone. All counselors will receive 15 hours of specialized training.
Must be NBCC certified, familiar with the four phases of career counseling, excellent communication skills both written/spoken and can effectively apply these skills by tele-counseling and cyber-counseling. Enthusiastic, professional, able to go beyond the regular requirements of counseling, fluent in more than one language and Spanish is preferred.
Hiring virtual assistants who are skilled in 1shoppingcart.
Blue Zebra Appointment Setting
Appointment setters and administrative assistants wanted
This job opportunity entails cold calling or prospecting to set qualified appointments for our clients.
•Have 2+ years of outbound, business-to-business cold calling and appointment setting
•Have 2 – 5 years serving the business-to-business marketplace
•Have comfort and skill to navigate through all levels of an organization
•Be an energetic, enthusiastic, honest, hardworking, ambitious, and results-oriented personality who appreciates a people-focused, integrity-based, relationship selling environment.
•Have knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Contact Management software, such as ACT, Goldmine, SalesForce.com, TeleMagic, SalesLogix, Siebel or other CRM software. ACT is preferred.
•Be available to phone 4,6 or 8 hours per day from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST for 5 days per week for a total of 20 to 40 hours. Additional project hours in administration, recruiting, script writing, training and account management are available to supplement the cold calling and appointment setting, based on experience and results, for a maximum of 40 hours per week.
•Have a home office complete with a computer equipped MS Word, MS Excel, printer, fax capabilities to receive only (free eFax.com services) and internet access.
•Candidates must reside in U.S. and Canada
•Provide references upon request
Job Description: Type: Administrative Assistant, work from home, independent contractor. Compensation: High hourly rate contingent up on experience and skill level. Contracting fees paid weekly.
•The ideal candidate will:
Be a strong, enthusiastic, administrator to support our sales and marketing teams
Be an energetic, professional, honest, hardworking, ambitious, and results-oriented personality who appreciates a people-focused, integrity-based, supportive and motivating environment.
Have 7+ years serving the business-to-business marketplace.
Have 5+ years of experience within a sales or appointment setting environment.
Have 3+ years of experience with ACT contact management or CRM software, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook software.
Have familiarity with the Internet and a home-based office equipped with a phone, printer and high-speed internet access.
Be available to work a minimum of 6-8 hours per day for a total of 30-40 hours per week.
Requires current unrestricted RN license in applicable state(s), except in government business where it is preferred, and 5 years acute care clinical experience or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Requires strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills. The following are level distinctions not required for posting. This level typically reflects a new manager, one managing a singular function, a manager with a smaller span of management, or one located in a unit where a higher level of management exists.
Needs experienced freelance copy editors to edit computer science manuscripts online in Microsoft Word
Hiring Human Resource Reps
Strong experience in copy editing technical manuscripts
Expert knowledge of templates, styles, and edit-tracking features
Position: VP of Consulting Sales needed
This position requires extensive experience selling consulting services, business development, and growing sales organizations.
Writers and Editors Needed
World’s premier writing and editing service. Join a team of industry-leading editors, resume writers, and technical writers. Opportunities Now for quality Freelance Admissions Essay Editors, and Freelance Resume Writers
Seeking Recruiters –
You can work from your own home office, making at least 80 calls a day, tracking, locating and recruiting the best candidate for the position within a specialized industry. Develop new client companies and maintain an excellent business relationship.
Requirements are – Reliable, industry knowledge, self motivated sales/customer service skills & experience, excellent communication skills (written & spoken).