Get Paid For Your Photography
Did you know you can actually make a living as an amateur photographer with just stock images?
Big Stock Photo – This is “Pay As You Go” purchases. You earn 30% of the price (US Dollars) everytime someone downloads one of your images (up to $29.70 for an extended license). You also will earn an additional $0.50 for each credit spent on any purchase made with credit cards in USD.
- 123 Royalty Free – For any photographs taken by you that are uploaded by a client, you will profit. You will receive 60% of the sale or subscription download price from any clients of 123 Royalty Free that purchases your work.
- Can Stock Photo – Every time any of your images have been downloaded, you will earn a commission. You will also earn $5 USD for every 50 photos that they sell, whenever you refer another photographer to them.
- Alamy – Earn 50% from any photo you sell.
- Dreamstime – Earn 25 to 60 percent commission for any sale you make for your stock images. Anyone can sign up, but only quality photos accepted.
- CreStock – You will earn royalties for every image you upload. The amount of your royalty check is calculated through a progressive scale of images sold from the time you opened your crestock account.
- Deposit Photo -Your pay solely depends on your author level.
- Photo Spin – You will earn 50% commission every time one of your photos is downloaded.
- Feature Pics – You will earn 70% commission for each of your photo’s that are uploaded.
- Shutterstock – Contributions are free and earnings are $0.25 to $28.00 per downloaded image. Here it can really help accelerate your photography business due to the high Quality of buyers that see your work.
- Shutter Point – For Standard Royalty Free, it’s 75%. This is a Full Royalty Free License is for 85%.
- Image Vortex – You can easily sell your images through the image vortex community if you’re licensed.
- Fotolia – Based on your ranking and your exclusivity of your portfolio, you will receive a royalty payout for every file you sell.
- iStock Photo – Istock photo’s base royalty rate is 15% for each file that’s downloaded. Exclusive contributors can earn up to 45%.
- Foap – Selling images from your iPhone can make you money and foap splits the profits with you. You are paid once a month via Paypal, however, only if you request a cash out.
- Paid Pictures – Paid Pictures is a bit more strict than the norm. They ask you to send them at least seven pictures to go over and review. At that point, if they like your photos, they will begin sending you some assignments.
- Demand Media – Freelance photographers are well liked at Demand Media and are hired frequently. You can choose to work just about anywhere you choose and you’re paid twice a week via paypal.
- Airbnb – Freelance photographers are hired from all over the world but they only allow you to cover your own local area.
- Virtual Tours USA – You must have experience and living in the US is preferred. Having your own transportation, photo equipment, and computer or laptop is a must.
- Look Better Online – Look better online takes a while to respond, so be patient. They’re mainly looking for a type of dating photos and If they like them, you will get a call from them.
- Dealer Imaging – Freelance photo editors are needed at times and there’s no photo editing experience required. Sometimes you may see jobs for photography posted on their site, but unfortunately these are usually for specific locations only.
- Obeo – Obeo frequently hires either experienced or non-experienced photographers but mainly the pictures are of homes for sale.
- Snapwire – They hire a lot of freelancers. This is mainly for mobile photographers.
- OnSource – If you just provide a photo and a video, you’re in. It pays twice a month and you can choose your own schedule to work.
- PR Photos – They pay you for celebrity photos.